ABLS Sunday Service Reopening Announcement
二、進入大殿，請大眾配合：1. 額溫測量，2. 手部消毒，3. 全程佩戴口罩， 4. 禁止飲食、聊天，5. 遵循糾察引導入座，6. 保持社交距離。上述事項，敬請配合，以便維護自他健康安全。
三、週日午供 (11:15 – 12:00)，因人數眾多緣故，仍維持在戶外廣場進行，暫不開放大眾用齋。
一、大殿廣場 (戶外參禮祭祀)：每週二至六 10:00 – 15:00
大殿內部 (可入殿內禮拜)：每週二、四、六 10:00 – 15:00
事務處照常辦公。如有相關供養三寶、護持道場、燃燈供佛、消災祈福或超度亡靈等佛事需求，請於日常辦公時段 (週二至週日 9:30 – 16:00)，電洽蓮社事務處辦理 (408-942-0874)；或者，請以郵寄信件、電子郵件 email@example.com 、官網聯繫 https://www.huayenusa.org/contact-us ，乃至投遞報名、來寺登記等方式，我們都將誠摯地為您服務。
後疫情期間，道場開放原則將依實際情況進行調整，最新活動信息敬請關注蓮社官方網站 https://www.huayenusa.org 。
ABLS will reopen the Buddha Hall on Sunday starting from November 6, 2022, following these policies below:
1. Families who have registered the service for the deceased (49 days memorial service, 100 days memorial service, anniversaries and birthdays) have priority to be seated, 1~2 people can represent the whole family to participate inside. Please make an appointment with the office in advance.
The general public who wish to participate inside are also required to make an appointment because seats are limited.
2. To protect oneself and others, please follow these practices when entering the Buddha Hall: (i) temperature check, (ii) hand sanitizing, (iii) face covering, (iv) no eating and idle chat, (v) follow the guide to be seated, (vi) keep social distancing.
3. The Food Offering Ceremony (11:15 – 12:00) should be joined outside because of the high volume of visitors. Lunch is not offered during the pandemic.
The policies for opening on Monday to Saturday are as follows:
1. The inside of Buddha Hall will open 10:00 – 15:00 Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday;
The courtyard outside of Buddha Hall will open 10:00 – 15:00 Tuesday to Saturday;
The Welcome Court, Dining Hall, Library and other areas are not open to the public yet.
2. From Monday to Saturday, families who have registered the service for the deceased can join the evening liturgy on the day of merit dedication. 1~2 people are allowed inside for each family. Please make an appointment with the office in advance. Face mask is required before entry.
3. Lectures such as Expounding the Avatamsaka Sutra are held on ZOOM as before.
Office operates as usual. If you need to make offerings to the Buddha, Dharma, and Sangha, support the temple, make light offerings, or set up blessing plates for the living or the deceased, please call the office (408-942-0874) during our regular hours (9:30 – 16:00 Tuesday to Sunday). You can also send your request by mail, email firstname.lastname@example.org , contact us through our official website https://www.huayenusa.org/contact-us , drop-off, or register in person. We will be glad to be of further assistance.